Created by: Pawel Chaniewski
Modified on: Tue, 10 Dec, 2019 at 3:38 PM
Release note to version 1.2.5
- Update OpenDistro to version 1.1.0
- Fix issue with static ip address for UAA LoadBalancer target in AWS.
- Insert license into .sh files
- Removal of OpenDistro masters Deployment in ControlPlane is required as newest version uses StatefulSet and update fails if deployment is in place.
- After upgrade is finished update opendistro_security configuration is required:
# On the OpenDistro master pod
chmod +x securityadmin.sh
./securityadmin.sh -icl -nhnv \
-cacert ../../../config/admin-root-ca.pem \
-cert ../../../config/admin-crt.pem \
-key ../../../config/admin-key.pem \
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.